Terms & Conditions
The website, adhamtravel.com and b2b.adhamtravel.com (the “Website”) is owned by Adham Solutions and is provided for your use
subject to the terms and conditions herein, as amended from time to time (the “Terms”) . You should read and understand these Terms in their entirety before entering into any transactions on the Website. You agree to the Terms, without limitation, when you use the Website in any manner. If you do not accept these Terms in their entirety, you should not use the Website or call or agents.
GENERAL INFORMATION REGULATING THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website and you must be able to legally enter into a binding contract with Adham Solutions.
2. You must read these Terms each time you use the Website because they are subject to change from time to time without notice to you.
3. You will use this Website for its intended purpose, which is to provide you with data about services offered by Adham Solutions (the “Data”) so that you may purchase the services offered on the Website. These services may include accommodations (the “Services”). You must not violate any regulations, laws or statutes when you use this Website.
5. Your use of the Website is subject to the limited, revocable license that Adham Solutions provides to you and as described below. Your use of the Website must not adversely affect the Website or Adham Solutions’s computer systems and networks.
6. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Adham Solutions, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OR DEMAND, LOSS, FINE, PENALTY, OR COST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES, AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THE TERMS AND/OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
7. Adham Solutions may change the Services, the Data, the Terms, and/or the Privacy Policies at any time, without notice to you. In addition, Adham Solutions does not guarantee the availability of the Website to you or that it will be virus free.
8. The inclusion or offering of any Services on this Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such Services, and Adham Solutions does not guarantee or warrant that the Services have been evaluated. Usage of links to third party websites is at your own risk since these links are provided for your reference only.
9. Adham Solutions MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY DATA, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY LAW, Adham Solutions EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR VIRUS-FREE. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TO THE FULL EXTENT
PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Adham Solutions DISCLIAMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE SUPPLIERS OF SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, NOT AGENTS OF ADHAM SOLUTIONS LLC. ADHAM SOLUTIONS LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, MENTAL DISTRESS OR OTHER SIMILAR MATTER, RESULTING THEREFROM. ALL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ARE ISSUED SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY SUPPLIERS OF THE SERVICES. Adham Solutions, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND/OR EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, CLAIM, INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY DATA OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY USE OF OR EXPOSURE TO THE INTERACTIVE FORUMS ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE BY Adham Solutions OR ITS SUPPLIERS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Adham Solutions AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LOSS, CLAIM, INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE. Adham Solutions’S LIABILITY, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Adham Solutions ON THIS WEBSITE AND, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU CONSUMED THE SERVICES, THE VALUE OF THE UNUSED PORTION OF THE SERVICES.
10. All notices regarding these Terms and the Privacy Policies shall be sent to: Adham Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION REGULATING THE SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
11. The Website provides the specific conditions, rules, and qualifications relating to the Services. Your use of the Website is confirmation that you accept and understand these conditions, rules and qualifications.
12. Special requests relating to the Services are ultimately controlled by the Suppliers, not Adham Solutions. Adham Solutions will use its best efforts to have the Suppliers fulfill your requests for special needs. You must personally confirm, on a timely basis, the Supplier’s ability to meet special needs requests directly with the Supplier. Unless stated otherwise at the time of your purchase of Services, Adham Solutions will not award or handle any requests for service requests for frequent travel points, upgrades, and other discount and membership incentives.
13. All Data, including but not limited to availability and pricing for Services, is subject to amendment without notice. Adham Solutions does not check the accuracy of all information provided by Suppliers, and Adham Solutions will not honor purchases of Services which you knew, or should have known, would lead to an unwarranted result, such as the purchase of a cruise for $1.
14. Adham Solutions is entitled to accept or reject your request to purchase Services at any time and/or for any legal reason or for no reason. In the event that Adham Solutions accepts your request to purchase Services, Adham Solutions will confirm the purchase after receipt of payment, unless credit terms have been established between you and Adham Solutions, and your affirmation that you will abide by these Terms, the Privacy Policies, and the conditions and rules relating to your specific purchase.
15. It is your responsibility to provide Adham Solutions with accurate information regarding the consumer at the time of your request, and to provide any updates to the consumer’s information.
16. Star ratings, mapping locations and other data provided on this Website are for your reference only. Adham Solutions does not review or guarantee the accuracy of this data.
17. Policies relating to cancellations, changes, amendments, no shows, late or early arrivals, and similar situations are provided to you at the time of your purchase. You accept these policies by use of this Website and your purchase of Services. You or the consumer must direct all issues relating to the Services to Adham Solutions at the time you/consumer know or should know of any issues. Adham Solutions must be contacted at email@example.com.
18. Supplier’s rules, restrictions, and conditions may limit the use of the Services. For example, there are minimum age restrictions and/or identification requirements for a consumer to check into a hotel room. It is your obligation to review the Website and the Supplier’s rules, restrictions and conditions.
19. The prices on the Website clearly indicate the Services purchased. It is your/consumer obligation to pay for additional services. Such services include, but are not limited to, resort fees, rollaway beds, meals, personal services, insurance, etc.
20. You may not use this Website for the purchase of Services for a Group. A “Group” is defined as more than 5 hotel rooms. Adham Solutions may cancel your reservation without notice and/or liability if you violate this rule.
21. Your violation of any of the Terms herein or of the Suppliers rules, restrictions and conditions will result in the cancellation of your purchase with no refund, unless specifically noted otherwise within these Terms.
PAYMENT, PRICES, TAXES, AND SERVICE FEES
22. You must be 18 years of age and capable of legally entering into a binding contract to make a payment for Services on the Website. Adham Solutions will immediately charge your credit card unless you have established credit terms with Adham Solutions in advance of your purchase.
23. The total price you see on the Website includes the rate per room price plus any taxes, and services fees that apply to your reservation (aggregately, the “Price”) are disclosed to you at the time of booking your reservation. The Hotel Fees may include, but are not limited to, hotel taxes owed by Adham Solutions to hotel, sales and use taxes, occupancy taxes, room taxes, excise taxes; value added taxes, and other similar taxes as well as service charges related to Adham Solutions’s service and fulfillment of your reservation. Generally, the Supplier, not Adham Solutions, is the vendor and collects remits hotel taxes to the applicable tax authorities wherever applicable. The service charge or Fees imposed by Adham Solutions on your reservation is retained by Adham Solutions solely to service and fulfill your reservation requests. A major credit card or cash deposit may be required upon check-in at the hotel.
24. Your credit card processer may charge you for the processing of payments made to Adham Solutions via credit card in the event that Adham Solutions uses a credit card processor that processes the credit card payment transaction outside your local area.
25. Fee imposed by the Supplier for personal services are not included unless specifically noted on your reservation confirmation. You must pay the Supplier directly for cribs, rollaway beds, resort fees, baggage fees, gratuities, meals and beverages, mini-bar snacks, shows, tours, tips, telephone calls, liquor, laundry, and other surcharges or other services and purchases of a personal and/or supplementary nature which are not otherwise specified in the quoted rates or which are excluded from the price. The Supplier will assess these additional fees, charges, and surcharges directly to you/consumer. All personal charges of consumer must be paid at the time of service, prior to departure from the hotel, or as designated by Supplier.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MATTERS
27. Your reservation may be subject to cancellation and change fees once we send you a confirmation notice. You will be informed of these cancellation and change fees prior to payment.
28. Cancellations, change requests, and complaints must be reported to Adham Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +1877-778-6286. All complaints must be made when you / consumer know or should have known about the substance of the complaint. This usually means that you / consumer must contact Adham Solutions while the consumer is on vacation. In the rare instance where you need to contact us after consumer uses the Services, you should contact Adham Solutions at email@example.com and provide all of the documentation substantiating your complaint. Complaints must be sent to Adham Solutions within 30 days after you use the Services (or when you were scheduled to use the Services). If you fail to submit documentation in a timely manner, Adham Solutions will not respond to the complaint.
29. Adham Solutions will determine the amount, if any, of your refund based upon company, Supplier and industry standards. You will not receive a refund for unused, complimentary services. In the event that Adham Solutions is required to pay the Supplier for the Services, Adham Solutions will not refund your payment. You will be obligated to make refunds provided to you by Adham Solutions directly to the consumer as appropriate.
30. You must contact Adham Solutions, not the Supplier of Services, for all customer service matters. The Supplier will cancel your reservation in the event that the consumer does not check-in on the first day or contact Adham Solutions to advise of a late arrival. The Suppliers do not necessarily have the appropriate special services and equipment to accommodate persons with special needs. Although Adham Solutions cannot guarantee the special services and equipment will be available, we will make requests on your behalf to the Supplier if you advise of the needs at the time of booking.
31. Your decision to accept a refund, in full or part, is a binding waiver of any and all rights and remedies you may have other than the amount of the refund.
32. It is consumer’s obligation to obtain and present proper identification and travel documents, including passports, visas, etc. Adham Solutions will not refund your payment in the event that you fail to obtain these documents. The name on consumer’s identification and travel documents should match the name on the reservation. In addition, consumer’s are strongly advised to be aware of all travel restrictions, warnings, and advisories since Adham Solutions does not review whether travel sites are within acceptable risk guidelines. Adham Solutions recommends that /consumer consult your local government office regarding travel, health, and safety requirements and recommendations before paying for your reservation. Adham Solutions will not refund your payment due to your failure to follow these guidelines and rules.
LEGAL TERMS AND REPRESENATIONS
33. Adham Solutions may terminate or restrict your use of the Website, refuse to offer or sell Services, and edit the content of the Website, without notice or liability to you. You will not use the Website for any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservations. You must not reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, sell, transfer, publish, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit for any purpose the content, software, products, or services or data found on this Website. You may not (i) access, monitor or copy any content or information on this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Adham Solutions; (ii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website; (iii) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Adham Solutions, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Adham Solutions's infrastructure; or (iv) deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without express written permission of Adham Solutions. You will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by these rules.
35. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ THE LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS NOTED IN BOLD ABOVE. IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR JURISDICTION EXCLUDES THE USE OF THESE DISCLAIMERS, YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT PROVIDED FOR HEREIN.
36. Adham Solutions’s liability, notwithstanding the foregoing limitations, is limited to the lesser of the amount you paid (or are charged in the event that you have established credit terms with Adham Solutions) and, in the event that you consumed the Services, the value of the unused portion of the Services.
37. Adham Solutions shall not be liable for any damages caused due to force majeure events including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, civil unrest, weather, acts of God, technology failures, and other events not within the total or partial control of Adham Solutions.
38. You will defend and indemnify Adham Solutions its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, loss, fine, penalty, or cost, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, as a result of your breach of the Terms on this Website and your violation of any law or rights of third parties.
39. All content included on this Website, including but not limited to, data, content, graphics, sound, artwork, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts and computer code, is the property of Adham Solutions or the Suppliers of Adham Solutions and is protected by international copyright laws. Adham Solutions, its subsidiaries, and other third parties own the marks displayed on this Website. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the marks without the express written permission of Adham Solutions or the party that owns the mark. Any software that is available on this Website is owned by Adham Solutions or its Suppliers. The software on this Website is subject to either the Terms and (i) any license agreement provided at the time of initial use by you or (ii) if no license agreement is provided to you at the time of initial use by you, a grant by Adham Solutions of a license for you to use the software for nontransferable purpose. No warranty or guarantee is made as to the software on this Website.
41. The headings in these Terms are for convenience and reference. The headings do not limit or affect the Terms. Your acceptance of these Terms and use of our Website do not create a joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship with Adham Solutions. You may not assign, delegate or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. If Adham Solutions fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach of the Terms on any occasion, Adham Solutions does not waive its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, including but not limited to the warranty and liability waivers and limitations, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue to be valid and enforceable. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us relating to your use of our Website, and replaces any prior or contemporaneous written or oral understandings or agreements relating to the use of our Website.
42. Legal notices to Adham Solutions shall be sent to: Attn : Legal Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adham Solutions – July 2016.