1. Adham Solutions provides these Privacy Policies to you to maintain security and confidentiality of the
personal information that Adham Solutions and its authorized technology, marketing, and service providers
request from you on the b2b.adhamtravel.com website (“Website”). By visiting this Website, you accept the
conditions of these practices. It is up to you to determine whether you want to provide Adham Solutions with
information on this Website.
2. Adham Solutions collects information that you voluntarily provide to us on the Website. We collect
information that cannot specifically identity you as well as information that is personal. The types of personal
identifying information (“PII”) that may be collected on the Website are customer name, names of companion
travelers, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), date of birth, passport information, credit card
and payment information, and weight. Non-personal data that you voluntarily provide to us may be collected
on the Website during your usage of the Website including information about travel preferences.
3. We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law, when we believe that disclosure is necessary to
protect our rights, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. In
addition, Adham Solutions may disclose certain information in cases of fraud or abuse of the Website.
4. Changes to this Privacy Statement may be made from time to time. If any change is unacceptable to you,
you may edit or remove your information subject to the restrictions noted herein and/or change your opt-out
preference. Adham Solutions will either inform you by email if you have registered on our Website or by
means of a notice on our home page, or another place we deem appropriate, of any material change to this
Privacy Statement so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what
circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time, so
please review it frequently.
5. If you would like to contact us regarding this Privacy Statement, you can reach us by our mailing address
at 1100 N.Glebe Rd. Suite 1010, Arlington, United States or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The PII information that Adham Solutions gathers, stores, and processes is used to respond to requests for
travel services and to improve our Website and service. Adham Solutions may share your information with its
authorized technology, marketing and service providers. However, Adham Solutions does not sell, share, rent,
or trade personal information to third parties for promotional purposes. The suppliers of travel inventory that
processing company uses your PII solely to facilitate the completion of your travel booking.
7. We may share your information you provide, including PII, with third parties in a legal proceeding, when
there is reason to believe that illegal or fraudulent activity has or may occur, and/or in certain corporate
transactions provided the recipients of the data in these transactions are contractually obligated to abide by this
8. Sensitive information such as credit card numbers and other PII placed on our registration or order forms is
encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to
protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Adham Solutions may send your non-personal information that may be linked to your PII to third parties to
improve our Website and service. These third parties may be located outside your local territory.
10. Adham Solutions may use the information you provide to contact you by email with marketing and
promotional materials related to travel inventory. You may choose at any time during the registration process
to “opt-out” and choose not to receive promotional communications thatAdham Solutions feels may interest
you. You may choose to unsubscribe and not receive future promotional communications by accessing the
unsubscribe link on an email received by Adham Solutions.
11. Adham Solutions may automatically collect statistics about your visit to our Website. This information
does not identify you as an individual and it is intended to gather information about your visit to our Website.
The types of information that may be collected is your IP address, pages visited on the Website, addresses of
websites visited that are linked to our Website or which we have a relationship, and similar information. This
information is collected through the use of tracking technologies such as log file web beacons.
12. When you click on any links on our Website, you leave our Website and enter the website of a third party.
Your visit to these third-party websites are governed by the privacy and security policies, if any, of those thirdparty
sites. Adham Solutions is not responsible for security and confidentiality of your information on thirdparty
Option to Control Information
13. You do not have to provide Adham Solutions with PII unless you decide to purchase travel inventory.
14. You may instruct your computer not to accept cookies. Adham Solutions may place a “cookie” or
computer file on your computer and/or use other technologies to enable us to recognize you when you visit our
site again and to measure the effectiveness of our Website. Our cookies are linked to PII. Additionally, we use
15. You can edit or remove information that you provide to Adham Solutions when you register on the
Website. This can be done by accessing the Member section on our Website by logging into “My Account”
and changing your personally identifying information. Even if you make these changes,Adham Solutions may
retain travel records for six (6) months after a request for removal to ensure that the any existing travel
arrangements are concluded and/or if we are legally required to retain the records. If you provide Adham
Solutions with additional PII, such as travel provider membership numbers or ticketing preferences, we may
retain that information. You may not be able to edit or remove data or information we collect from third
parties. You can also send an email to email@example.com to have your PII changed.
16. You cannot control comments to a blog or posts that you may make on this Website. Any information you
place in a blog or post on the Website can be read, collected, or used by other users on these forums, including
any PII that you place there. We are not responsible for and will not protect the privacy of the PII you choose
to submit in these forums.
17. We use third parties to provide credit card processing, email services, web-analytics, and live-chat services
on our Website. When you sign up for these services, we will share your PII as necessary for the third party to
provide the services offered on the Website. These third parties are prohibited from using your PII for any
other purpose. We also have Widgets on this Website which support functions that require that you to disclose
certain PII depending on your choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways
such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating
personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected.
Adham Solutions – July 2016